Statement of Beliefs:
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- that when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (those have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
- the Bible was written and inspired by God.
- faith is acting on the Word of God.
- in water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the authority of Jesus' name.
- in the indwelling of, and baptism of, the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- in divine healing—the restoration of health to those who believe and act.